Monday, December 24, 2012

Wet n Wild - Glassy Gloss

I discovered this product after falling head over hills, obsessively in love with Philosophy's Lip Shines. Don't get me wrong, I still love it with all my heart, but or $10/tube....I dunno. I suppose my love wavers!
So while at the drug store, attempting to locate a decent dupe, I came across WnW's Glassy Gloss. They have (I think) 6 colors to choose from and retail for about $2.99. The tube is comparable to Philosophy's size. 
I picked up 3 colors to play with, all the while keeping my receipt just in case they weren't what I was truly wanting. I was surprised to find that I really love them!:) 
They different somewhat from Philosophy's Lip Shines in that these do have pigment to them, but they have about the same amount of shimmer and are still quite sheer. They feel pretty much the same on my lips and stay just about as long. They do not however, boast the yummy smells/flavors. But that's okay with me since I'm wearing it to look pretty, not to eat!:)
I love them so much in fact, that I have an unopened tube to give away to a lucky winner!:) 
See details after the photos!

The photos below are in this order
Philosophy
Glassy Gloss (This too Shall Glass)
Glassy Gloss (Glass Confusion)




GIVEAWAY!!!

I have an extra tube of Glass Gloss in Glass Confusion to give to one lucky winner! Please comment here to get your entry in! 




13 comments:

  1. To enter give me at least your First name and Last initial! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry my name is Bridie Creger :) I do not have any profiles online so that is why I chose anonymous haha :)

      Delete
  2. Bridie - barring that someone else responds before Friday, looks like you might be it! Easy win! The joys of trying to get a new blog up and running! Share my blog with your friends!The winner will be announced on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color. Id love to have this :)
    Stacey N

    ReplyDelete
  4. What it the sticky factor? I like the idea of gloss but my hair always seems to stick to it and if the hair then hits my cheek it leaves behind a sticky feeling there too. I'm glad to hear they don't really have a flavor because i tend to just lick it off LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very similar to the slickness of Philosophy -BUT, there is always going to be a slight sticky factor to gloss in regards to hair in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. With winter being here do you know a good chap-stick version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of these glosses, Im not sure. But for chapstick in general I still tend to reach for those darn Bonnebell Flavors (I <3 Dr. Pepper) lol!

      Delete
  7. I tried the "this too shall glass" which is sort of a peachy pearl. I'm going to give myself a headache trying to think of how to explain the color...let me think. OK, you know how there are tons of pastels in fashion right now? Sort of creamy mints and corals? That's what the color is like to me. (Now we see why I am a photographer and not a writer!lol!) I have lots of glosses that are more sparkley and those tend to be really sticky as well. This one is more shine without the sparkle. The thing I like about this peachy gloss is that it has sort of a nude gloss affect without being too nude. I will mention that you will want to watch around your lipline as the gloss tends to leave a ridge if you use the applicator...just run your finger over it and you are all good to go! Good product at a great price!

    ReplyDelete