Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in a Bottle - Review

This is my ultimate favorite nail polish EVER! I have used tons of different brands in my life and all of them seem to chip within a few hours of applying. That is, until my husband brought home a bottle of this stuff for Mother's Day 2 years ago!:) 
This stuff goes on so smoothly, dries decently fast, and is pretty flawless!:) It's also fairly quick to apply as you get to skip the base coat and top coat! It can say that it usually remains "chip free" on my nails for about 7 days, but isn't bad enough to remove until around 10 days. Another great thing is that when it IS time to remove it's rather simple to do so! And there are so many great colors out there!
I will do several separate reviews of different colors, today's color is Greige Gardens. In the photo it appears to be fairly purple, but there is definitely more of a neutral gray/brown undertone. I absolutely love this color and have gotten a ton of questions/compliments on this color!:)

 

Retails $8

***As of today, 12/10/12, CVS in the Houston Areas has 50% off on many of the shades! The only ones I don't care for are the sparkly/sheer colors. Ill review them later but go in with clear nails and you can paint a swatch!




No comments:

Post a Comment