Friday, December 21, 2012

Layla - Holographic Nail Polish

I've been on the hunt for a good Holographic Polish for a long time! Finally found it  (after a failed attempt to find it at the Lancome Counter) in an Ulta store, for half the price! 



It's absolutely gorgeous! I got the Flash Black (shown) and the Ultra Violet colors. Their Mercury Twilight and Mermaid Spell colors looked scrumptious too but alas, $60 for nail polish is out of the question in my household!




First Impressions: 
The polish went on smoothly and required 2-3 coats. It dries to a matte finish (which I found somewhat odd) but when topped with Sally Hansen Manicure in a Bottle, it sparkles beautifully!:) In the sun, it's absolutely insane!
As for durability, it's VERY durable, as long as you use a good base coat and top coat!:) I have been wearing it for 2 days (whilst wrapping gifts, washing dishes, etc), with no chips.

I'd also like to note that unlike other glittery polishes that are hard as heck to remove - this comes right off! I avoid glitter polishes strictly for the fact that I hate removing them - so it was a very pleasant surprise to see this doesn't take tons of effort!

This item is retailing at $15/bottle. They have a great color selection, and when found at Ulta - it wasn't near the other nail polishes. So if you want this for yourself-  you may need to ask someone on the floor for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment