Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Benefit - Benetint

Today's review is of Benefit's Benetint Cheek Stain! First, let's show you the video Benefit uses to introduce this product! You will LOVE THIS!:) They seriously have the best advertising out there!


HAHAHAHAHAH! No but really, it's a great cheek stain with a slightly floral scent, and it goes a LONG way!:) I literally use just 2 dots on each cheek and then blend!:)
You can also use this as a lip stain and it works wonderfully, however I personally tend to get migraines with floral smells and while on my cheeks it doesn't trigger - my lips being under my nose is a little problem!:)
Also - because this is a stain - you need to dot it on one cheek, blend and THEN do the other cheek!:)


 It's kind of a strange applicator when you think about it, but it does get the job done!:)

Here it is on my hand - It's very light, almost matching my shirt. The great thing about this, is that you can build this color up to how you like it!:) They also have Posietint and ChaChatint available.
Retails $29


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that ad is amazeballs! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it!? I found out that this story about the stripper is 100% TRUE! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete