Friday, December 21, 2012

Dinair Professional Airbrushing Kit - Un-boxing Video

***FIRST THINGS FIRST: Let me make it clear now that this item was purchased fully by me (thanks GrandDad for the Christmas $$$!) and that I am in no way paid to review this item.***

Now that ^^^ is over let me start before even opening the box, with telling you just how awesome the customer service with Dinair is. More often than not, the only time we discuss customer service - is when it's really REALLY crappy. Rarely do we rave about the absolutely great experiences, so I find it important when something goes 100% RIGHT, that it needs to be shared!
First off, I went on the site, and sent them a photo of my bare face. They quickly viewed my photo and let me know what color (Fair) kit I needed to order. 
I then proceeded to place my order (this kit ) and paid. Within an hour I received an email letting me know my order had processed. The following day (Sunday), I received another email letting me know my order was being packaged. By Sunday evening, my shipping label had been printed and the item was ready to ship.
Monday evening, my item was shipped. I was able to track it through the entire process to my door and was kept in the loop the whole time.
Then last night, my package arrived!:) I was pleased to find that there were MANY more items in there than I had purchased - in other words - Dinair gifted me some extras. 
I seriously haven't even turned on my machine yet, and already I have eyes only for Dinair and really don't care to purchase outside of their company! Way to go, Dinair - I'm MEGA impressed!

So onto the un-boxing!:)



**The weird q-tip thing, is a distance guide. it attaches to the airbrush gun, so that when you are practicing (with water or practice pigment) you can get an idea of what 6 inches from your face looks like! The informational DVD is incredibly helpful!

***6 inches for foundation, 4inches for blush, 3 inches for shadow and eyebrows, blemishes and eyeliner are 1-2 inches away from the face.

****The black bands by the trigger, help you control the amount of makeup you spray. Seriously- they make this incredibly fool proof! I can't wait to play with this tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the next video and see how well this works!

    ReplyDelete