Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics - Bathina Silky Shimmering Body Balm

This is probably one of my FAVORITE products by Benefit! Not only is the packaging just absolutely adorable, but the product is like no other I've found! It comes with a super soft pillow to apply the product and blend it, and it has the lightest floral scent to it.
I like to use this during the summer time,especially when Im in shorts, or tanks. I apply it around the collar bone, shoulders, and arms. And then also to the fronts of my legs. Because of the light shimmer, it not only gives you that beautiful glow that everyone is after - but it also appears to give you a bit more definition in your muscles!:) Especially on my arms where I could stand to tone up a bit, I find that this defines my muscle shape ever so lightly!:)




You may be looking at the swatch and wondering two things:

1. Why don't I see the product? - This is because it's a VERY light product but if you look carefully, it has highlighted ever so slightly, the bone there in  my hand!:)

2. What is up with the random nail color? - I not only color swatch polishes for you guys - but  I wear them around and keep track of how long it takes them to chip. This is a color I plan to review soon, and I want to be able to give you  an accurate review on it's stability!:)

And for your enjoyment - The Benefit Bathina Video!


No comments:

Post a Comment