Sunday, January 6, 2013

Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar Review/Swatch

I just recieved (as in  TODAY) my first Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in the color, Ophelia. I have been reading about and researching this product for a week or two and decided I needed to try it out. I ordered this from Amazon.com after heading to Sephora (who sells the item on their site) and finding out that only a select few stores ever sold them in-store but that they never thought they would carry again because they sold out so fast it was hard to keep stocked. 
I paid $16.00 for this lip tar, which came with an OCC Lip Brush as well.




Stay power is pretty good if you avoid oily foods, and it's got some kind of menthol or minty thing going on with it to but it's faint!:)

2 comments:

  1. This is the one I was thinking of ordering. Look forward to seeing what you think after you use it

    nikkibstylesolutions.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki - Welcome to my blog!:) I do enjoy this color very much but I will say because of the opacity, it seems it needs maybe a slightly darker (perhaps more berry colored) hue for my lip.
      Since lip tars are made for mixing - I guess it gives me a good reason to order another deeper color and give it a go! Ill post when I do so!:)

      Delete