Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nail Caviar Dupe

If you follow the trends, then you are probably well aware of the new Nail Caviar by Ciate`. It's a $25 kit at Sephora where you get a color, and some microbeads and top coat.
How about doing this same thing for PENNIES?

I was able to locate all kinds of colors of Microbeads at Michaels in the Scrapbooking section. I was only able to find the metals kit (6 colors), so that's the one I got, but hoping to find more colors in a kit form soon so I can get a true "Sprinkle" effect.

I also used a cheap $1 bottle of LA Looks topcoat. Really though, any clear coat will generally work.

Here is a very quick review/demo on how this is done! Have fun and if you do this yourself, send me a photo and Ill post it on here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment